Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Press rewind

Hello sweeties,
Even though I did an outfit post today, I still have time to share with you another one that I'm totally excited about how it came out ! I really love when I have a free day to change 100 times and show off all my styling ideas. This time I have a wrap dress involved in the matter that I've accessorized with a silver clutch and my Versace heels.
Forgive the face in a few pics, but I was mortified to see a crow eating out of a pigeon that day, right before taking the pics 😣. I know it's just nature taking its course, but still it was a scary scene











What I wore:
- Sfera clutch 

So, how do you like this look? Quite easy and quick to recreate :)

Kisses,
R.




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that dress is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress and beautiful heels! love it <3

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Stylish and trendy in this outfit. so pretty look
    Regards
    Somethingoff.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

NA-KD

Hi sweeties, I just spent the most amazing day ! I went to Namur and shot the lovely Mercedes Benz A45 AMG which will be soon on the blog...